* 13 Years
* 4745 Days
* 4 Wonderful Kids
* 3 Houses
* 6 Jobs
* 7 Cars
* 1 Dog
* 5 Moves
* 3 States
* Countless Memories
* Infinite Love
J.D. and Kendra
Est. June 2, 1995
I love you Babe!!!
Klinskin Sabun Pemutih Alami Di Pana, Mamasa
8 years ago



11 comments:
Great pictures!!! Sounds like you've been busy the last 13 years!! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
So fun! Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!
I love all your cute pictures on here! Glad I found out that you had a blog through that email you sent. And Happy 13!! We just had our 3rd and I thought that that was long! jk
WOW 13 years!!! you've been and done alot. You sure do look young in the first pictures...You should of shown the rainy day you got married! Glad your still in Love!! Mom
I loved seeing the wedding pics!!!1 Thos eare always so fun to see !!! Hope you were able to celebrate!!!
Lucky 13 huh? You both look just the same! Happy Anniversary!
I am so lame this week and haven't been checking blogs. Congrats on number 13! You are both the best, I hope your anniversary was great. We miss you bunches!
You guys are so cute! Kendra, LOVE the sleeves on the black dress in the second picture, fabulous!! hehe Happy anniversary guys!!!
Kendra, what is your secret? You look just the same now as you did 13 years ago (minus the 90s permed hair, of course)! J.D. looks like a little kid in the pictures though. Was he like 16 when you got married? =)
Happy anniversary! Lucky 13!!
Happy Anniversary! You two are a great pair! I can't believe we have known you for over half of that time. It is so fun to see in pictures.
That was fun to see the pictures. I can't believe it has been that long. It does seem like forever ago when we saw J.D. walk into our ward with his roomies and we were checking them out. So many fun memories. You guys are the best. I am glad I got to be around when you were meeting, dating, and getting married. I wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment