Thursday, April 10, 2008

The many looks of Reese

My Reesey has got some crazy hair. These pictures tell the story.







12 comments:

Heather said...

Her hair is so stinkin funny! I love it. She looks so much like Asey, I think it must be the eyes, those big round blue eyes! I hate that I don't know her at all. Miss you bunches! I love the baseball picks too!

Sally said...

Oh what a cute post!! She is adorable! Love her eyes and hair!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Her hair looks a lot lighter than it was. We miss you guys tons!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Her hair looks a lot lighter than it was. We miss you guys tons!

Jardinefamily said...

Your kids are all clones of you and JD. Do people comment on the strong resemblance they have? I love the hair-your kids actually have hair.

Grandma Joan said...

I am not sure all of those are my Reesey! She looks like Jagen sometimes, Asey sometimes and Reese sometimes! She needs her grama!

Julie said...

Mom and I laughed out loud at some of those pictures! She is so dang cute! Love the hair! I wish I could see her more!!!!

Stacie said...

Oh my goodness she is darling!! I can't believe how big she is!!

Melissa said...

You deserve 8 comments on this post. She is really so cute. I love blogs because you can endlessly brag about your kids without feeling like you are boring people.

The Evans Family said...

WOW! Talk about the wind blown look! We miss her! The kids are ready to come back and play! Are we going to see you at all this summer?

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Okay I have looked at this post a million times and swore I had made a comment!!! All I have to say is Look at those eyes.

Shelly said...

I love it!! Isis hair is always the same. She has so little of it. Reese is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see her again.