Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's A....GIRL!

Reese Kennedy Dockstader
August 14, 2007
7 lbs. 5 oz 20 inches

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! I wish I was there to see her! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I m gonna send you hair products for all that curley hair!! She is beautiful. The other kids seem so big too!! Love the name!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute. I love it.
I can't wait to put a spit curl on top. Asey looks like a very good BIG sister. Tyce just think, you will always have your own room!!!!
Jagen will be the biggest helper.
See you in two weeks..
Love you Grama Joan

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! Asey looks just the part of the BIG sister! Bet she thought she was cool being the only one there for a while! Glad to see Tyce in the pictures finally! He & Bud will have to stick together being the only boy in their families! Can't wait to see her in person. McKenna insists we are visiting while she is still a baby! You look amazing Kendra! LOVE YOU ALL!

liberry lady said...

WOW 3 girls! i'm scared for tyce! congratulations

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

She is so Beautiful!! When you told us she was on the blog me and the girls took off running for the computer!!! I love all of that Dark hair. I think I see a little of Jagen in her!!??!! It was so fun to see all of the kids with there new little sister. I love the name choice to . Overall GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

Heather said...

She is so gorgeous! I can see Asey in that cute little face and I LOVE her hair! The dark is so pretty. I secretly am wishing that her hair stays dark. Anyway, I love you I miss you and I am so very happy that she is here safetly and you are okay too!

Julie said...

Kendra! She is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE her wig of dark hair. Quite a change from my baldies. Congrats to you and your family. Good luck with everything...I'm glad your CA house is under contract. P.S.--I love her name. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here, bored to death at work and I just keep looking at all of these cute pictures! I want to be there and hold her so bad!! Jages, Tyce, and Asey you take care of that baby!!

Anonymous said...

tyce, all of the boy grandkids need to go do something fun with no girls now that you are stuck with all girls! the baby is very cute! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, looks just like everyone else. I thought Tyce at first, but then I saw a little of everyone in her. But I guess that's how brothers and sisters are. I love her hair, it totally reminds me of Gracie's. I hope it stays too! Kendra, you look great in the pictures too. Have a great day, we love you guys!

Jen said...

Welcome to the world, Reese Kennedy! I am so happy for you guys! She is absolutely beautiful. And speaking of beautiful... Kendra you look great! Congrats to ALL of you. Enjoy your new little addition... I can't wait to watch her grow! Give her a kiss for us! And hope to see you all again soon! LOVE YA !!!

richardnwendy said...

What a beautiful little girl. I can't wait until Grandma Baker shows me all of her pictures when she gets back. Congratulations to you all!!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

She looks just like a Docstader! "Reese" is a perfect fit for her. I am so happy for you!!!! We miss you guys tons (sob, tear, sob, sob).