I decided to do a little blogging to let everyone know what has been going on with us. We made the trip to Arizona, where it is very HOT!! I know it is hot everywhere right now, but imagine being 7 months pregnant and having a bad case of the kankles in 112 degree Phoenix weather. We stayed there for 2 weeks between "the trailer" and my sister's house. The kids do love the daily swimming that comes with living in Arizona. Then we came up to Utah for a couple of weeks to visit J.D.'s family. We will head back to Arizona on the 14th, and then I will have to stick it out until the baby comes. No "bites" on the Fresno house. We continue to fast and pray that something is going to happen before school starts and a baby comes. We are doing good and would love to hear from everyone. We miss everyone so much. So don't hesitate to email, call, write, or whatever. Check out the following posts to see what has been going on.
2 comments:
I'm so glad for the updates! Keep me posted you are in our prayers!
I just took the kids through your whole blog and they just loved it! It is good to see you guys, even if it is just on computer! We sure miss all of you!
Emily
Post a Comment