Jagen joined a local children's choir last year with her best friend Maggie. She is really enjoying it and is learning some valuable lessons about music. A couple of weeks ago they sang at The Valley Children's Hospital tree lighting, and last night they had their Christmas Concert. So we want to share some of the fun with you.
She sang her little heart out. It wouldn't be complete without a sample of the show. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Those girls are to cute!!! Im so glad that they have been able to be in choir together. I think that they have had fun and learned some things in the mean time. Oh, I'll have to get some of those pictures from you, ours didn't turn out so well.
Very cool! You look so cute! Jenni was in the Nebraska Children's Choir when she was Jagen's age! She will be so proud of you!
Very cute!! I loved to hear you sing. Asey you did a good job too...
Great job girlfriend!!! You are awesome!
Wow Jagen I am impressed! You sang so well! That choir looks like so much fun! Keep it up girl, choir in high school is soooo much fun!!
Post a Comment