Saturday, December 02, 2006

Check out our Christmas lights!!!

J.D. went all out this year!





Okay...so this is the real deal.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Not too shabby JDot. Can you come and finish mine? It is cold!

Heather said...

Nice lights, when are you coming to make Steve put some up?

Julie said...

ok, the auto play has to go! I hear that song in my sleep!

Anonymous said...

Kendra, this is Heather's sister Marilee! Great lights! I love the tree. I tried one off of my house this year! Don't think it looks as good as yours though! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for being Heather and Steve's rescuer! They always tell us what great friends you are to them. I've had Kidney Stones before and know how priceless a friend who can come over at a moments notice is! Thanks for being that friend to Heather!

Julie said...

Hey, no comment that my dog is cuter than your dog? I thought for sure you would try to make Ripley look cute! Good luck with that one! LOL