We are up and running! No offense Julie, but we didnt want everybody just getting updates on your Family. Ha Ha I think we all should set this up and maitain them weekly if not more.
Okay, so it that weird that your best friends sister lives in Highlands Ranch or what!? See, you should move out here and bring her with you!!! Did Heather tell you we have exchanged "messages"????
Hi Kendra, very cool that your bro and sis in law lives here!! I left a super long comment on their website. Maybe someday we can all hang out together!! Thanks for being such an AWESOME friend to my little sister :-)
3 comments:
HEY Smartie pants! I figured out the html thing to add your blog to mine. Add some pictures!!!
Okay, so it that weird that your best friends sister lives in Highlands Ranch or what!? See, you should move out here and bring her with you!!! Did Heather tell you we have exchanged "messages"????
Hi Kendra, very cool that your bro and sis in law lives here!! I left a super long comment on their website. Maybe someday we can all hang out together!! Thanks for being such an AWESOME friend to my little sister :-)
Post a Comment